As always, Microsoft was trying to bring Android, iOS, and Windows together. Microsoft is working on it as usual so that you can experience the desktop in some fields on your mobile phone.
In today’s article, we will show How to Setup Activity Syncing on Windows. Now some of you may have a question of What is Syncing? So the answer is, Syncing is suppose, you’re working on something on the phone, all of a sudden you stop working for a while. Now after a while you sit on your PC to do the work, now you can start the work on your PC again from the last part you have done on the phone. This is the help of Syncing.
So let’s see How to Setup the Syncing Process on Windows PC.
How to Setup Activity Syncing on Windows.
The syncing process is much easier to implement in Windows. So let’s start without expanding.
- First, click on the “Task view” of your Windows 10. (Which is the option next to the search bar at the bottom of your Windows screen.)
- Then you will see a pop-up on your screen there is written “See more days in timeline” there click “Yes.“
- Then you will come to the Microsoft account login page. Click “Sign in with Microsoft account instead” below. Then log in with your Microsoft account information.
- After logging in, open your Windows 10 settings, then click on the “Privacy” option below.
- Then click on the “Activity History” tab at the bottom left.
- Then You came to the last step. From here, you click on the checkmark “Send my activity history to Microsoft.” And click your “On” option from below.
We successfully Setup Activity Syncing on Windows. Now starting from your mobile phone device and all the devices on which you work normally must have the same Microsoft Mail login and enable the Auto Syncing option these devices.
Related Article: How to Improve Gaming Performance on a Laptop.
Then you can start all the unfinished work on your Windows 10 PC again from that unfinished part no matter what device you have done. Just click on the “Task View” option. And you can see the list of their unfinished work.
I hope you like today’s article. You know how to Setup Activity Syncing on Windows. Stay us for more tutorials.